Watermelons for as long as they last
The truck pulled up earlier today. Beautiful watermelons at 24th and Mission streets.
New Mural in the Mission District
English classes on-line
City college is offering free on-line English classes. You can register here.
Bernal Heights Outdoor Cinema Transforms into drive-in theatre
Bernal Heights Outdoor Cinema will its 17th season of free films with two nightly screenings in a pop-up drive-in theater at the Alemany Farmers Market Plaza at 100 Alemany Blvd.
Access is first-come, first-served with an Eventbrite registration. Screenings generally run from 8:00 to 9:30 pm. Details and film lineups will be available next week on the BHOC website (www.bhoutdoorcine.org).
The following rules will apply:
- Vehicles will be directed into the parking lot and parking places.
- People must stay in their cars at all times except to visit the restroom.
- Attendees must wear a face covering when leaving their car.
- Only a limited number of people are allowed in the restroom at any one time.
- Each car must be parked six feet or more away from another vehicle.
- Customers who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave.
Luz de Luna Grand Re-opening!
Luz de Luna is having a grand reopening ceremony at the store this Sunday, Sept. 13 at 2 p.m. Musical artists Alfredo Gomez and Francisco Ferrer will be performing. Luz de Luna had closed pre-pandemic due to mandated retrofitting, and with the help of Calle 24 and a GoFundMe page has been able to raise costs to reopen recently. Join the celebration at 3182 24th Street.