With so many restaurants to choose from in the Mission, it can be hard to decide where to go. The Bay Area’s creative minds and diverse cultures are a sweet recipe for a delicious meal.
Tomorrow night from 4 to 11 p.m. you can enjoy fine gastropub cuisine from JD’s Revenge’s pop-up at Dear Mom, 2700 16th St. The chefs are the husband-and-wife duo Jen McMahon and Darren Lacy, who together have more than 40 years of experience working at some of the most notable restaurants in the Bay Area.
JD’S Revenge Menu
- D’s signature panko-crusted crispy Dungeness crab cakes with lemon aioli and chives
- Mixed wild mushroom and gruyere beignets with porcini dust and remoulade sauce
- Mini muffaletta sandwich with mortadella, smoked ham, provolone cheese, Italian salami and chopped mixed olives
- Classic jambalaya with chicken and chicken andouille sausage (can be made vegan)
- Jalapeño corn bread with honey butter
- House-made Kennebec Cajun-style potato chips
- And for the sweet tooth: pralines and pralines with bacon