This weekend, Pride groups and venues across the city will be competing for your attention and patronage. While event planners and club owners are making their preparations (hanging lights, choosing decorations and sampling delicacies) , you will undoubtedly be struggling with the most difficult of tasks: deciding where and with whom to party. But never fear, for we have compiled a list of some of the most promising events (some under the sun, others beneath the disco ball) here in our very own Mission. Take your time, breathe and accept that you cannot be everywhere.
1. Get Her Wet!: from 9 p.m.-close at Slate Bar (2925 16th Street.)
2. Original Plumbing’s Dance Party After the Trans March: from 9:30 p.m.-2 a.m. at Elbo Room (647 Valencia Street.)
3. Trans March After Party: from 9 p.m.-close at the Lexington Club (3464 19th Street.)
1. Dyke March: Music and performers from noon-5 p.m. at Dolores Park/March to Castro: beginning at 6 p.m. at 18th and Dolores streets.
2. Dykes on Bikes: from noon-5 p.m. at El Rio (3158 Mission Street.)
3. Bottomless Mimosas with Kat!: from 1 p.m.-4 p.m./Dyke March After Party!: from 9 p.m.- close at The Lexington Club (3464 19th Street.) http://www.lexingtonclub.com/events/Jun20132.html
1. Queerly Beloved, Courtney Trouble’s QUEER PRIDE Pink Sunday Dance Party!: from 3 p.m.-9 p. m. at El Rio (3158 Mission Street.)
2. Hard French Hearts Los Homos: from 4 p.m.-11 p.m. at Roccapulco (3140 Mission Street.)
3. Continental Breakfast: from 3 p.m.-9 p.m./SF Pride After Party: from 9 p.m.-close at The Lexington Club (3464 19th Street.)