Here are some fun places to travel via public transit. Muni is $2, and the suggested ferry ride is $4.40 one way with a free Clipper card (usually $8.25).
- Ride a Golden Gate ferry to Sausalito.
- Tour SF from Fisherman’s Wharf to the Castro aboard Muni’s F streetcar.
- Take the 29-Sunset along a scenic route to Baker Beach.
- On any Sunday, take the Muni 76 across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Marin Headlands.
- Take Muni’s steepest route, the 67, to Bernal Heights for sunset views.
- Ride Muni’s J Church metro line past Dolores Park at night.
What are your favorite routes? Tell us in Comments!