From Jennifer at Dandelion:
Next week, September 11 through 14th we’re doing something a bit different at the cafe. Wednesday, September 11 through Saturday, September 14th we’ve invited the incredibly talented folks at Le Dix-Sept Pâtisserie back as we fell in love with their desserts and treats. Here’s the menu:
* Tarte Chocolat Café – Four Barrel Espresso infused Chocolate Ganache, Espresso Gelée
* Tarte Chocolat Coco Mangue – Coconut Milk Ganache, Roasted Mango, Basil
* Mini Tarte Noisette – Mini Sized Tart, Hazelnut Milk Ganache, Toasted Hazelnuts
* Macaron Chocolat Espelette – Macaron Chocolate, Piment d’ Espelette Ganache
* Cannelé Chocolat – Cannelé Bordelais
* Gateau au Chocolat – Dark Chocolate Cake, Pistachios
* Nougat Chocolate – Chocolate, Orange Blossom Honey, Hazelnuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Figs
On Sunday, September 15th, we have a special one day pop-up with our friends Cary Jones and Royn Lenzi who have just written a book called “Chocolate Chip Cookies” coming out this month (Chronicle Books). They will be signing their book from 11am to 3pm. We’ll be baking some of the delicious recipes including:
* Olive Oil & Sea Salt (Carey’s favorite)
* Salty Pretzel (Robyn’s favorite)
* Duck Fat (Jennifer’s favorite)
* Baked-to-order skillet cookies with housemade vanilla ice cream
& More (Oreo!)
A bit about Carey and Robyn:
Carey Jones: Carey is a writer, editor, and personal chef. Her favorite chocolate chip cookie is the Olive Oil & Sea Salt. She lives in Denver with her husband and daughter.
Robyn Lenzi: Robyn is a pastry chef. Her favorite chocolate chip cookie is the Salty Pretzel. She lives in San Francisco with her husband and French bulldog.
Classes/Tours at Dandelion
For more information and tickets: http://www.dandelionchocolate.com/store/
Chocolate 301 – A cacao sourcing trip to Belize
This amazing trip is quickly filling up, but we have room for a few more lucky chocolate lovers. Please email me for more information.
Dates: November 2 through 9, 2013
Accomodations: Cotton Trea Lodge located in Toledo District in Southern Belize
A maximum of 20 people
Prices start at $1,300 (not including airfare). This includes all lodging, meals, and activities. There are additional activities for fees (such as horseback riding)
Email email@example.com for more information.
Chocolate 201 – Make your own small-batch chocolate
Sunday, September 15, 2013 (October 20, November 17, December 15)
10:30am to 2pm
Chocolate 101 – Introduction to Chocolate
Tuesday, September 24, October 28, November 18, December 17)
7pm – 9pm