The Commercial Property Executive reports that the Hamms building at 1550 Bryant St. near 15th Street has sold.
TMG Partners announced this week that it had sold The Hamm’s Building along with Alcion Ventures.
The building is located at 1550 Bryant Street in San Francisco’s Mission District and totals 184,706 square feet of office space. The asset was originally built during the first years of the 20th century for the Rainier Brewing Company, and gained the name “Hamm’s” during the 50s and 70s when the building featured a massive neon sign for Hamm’s Beer. The building sat unoccupied for a number of years, until a massive redevelopment project was carried out in 1985, transforming the 12-story brewery into an office building. READ MORE
As we reported earlier, it is also the second location of the Salumeri on 20th Street.