Valley Wag reports on a leaked memo that tells Google employees what to think about the buses.
Here are the talking points for employees who feel the urge to speak up at tomorrow’s SFMTA meeting:
If you do choose to speak in favor of the proposal we thought you might appreciate some guidance on what to say. Feel free to add your own style and opinion.
- *I am so proud to live in San Francisco and be a part of this community
- *I support local and small businesses in my neighborhood on a regular basis
- *My shuttle empowers my colleagues and I to reduce our carbon emissions by removing cars from the road
- *If the shuttle program didn’t exist, I would continue to live in San Francisco and drive to work on the peninsula
- *I am a shuttle rider, SF resident, and I volunteer at…..
- *Because of the above, I urge the Board to adopt this pilot as a reasonable step in the right direction
- READ THE FULL STORY HERE in TECH CRUNCH.