Poisonous Soup Claims Two Lives

The Chronicle reports that a mass poisoning at an assisted-living facility near Sacramento on Friday was the result of a toxic batch of mushroom soup prepared by a caregiver who picked the mushrooms thinking they were edible.

Two octogenarian residents were pronounced dead and four others in the home were sickened, including the caregiver who made the soup. Read more here.

Share!FacebookGoogle+PinterestRedditLinkedInEmail

Filed under: Mobile, Today's Mission

Comments are closed.