14 Hospitalized in Bernal Heights

Share on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter

Bay City News reports that 14 people in Bernal Heights were hospitalized Sunday evening for carbon monoxide poisoning.

“The patients had some carbon monoxide in their bloodstream but a source has not been found,” according to the report.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on Twitter

Filed under: Mobile, Today's Mission, Trouble

One Comment

  1. marco

    Turns out most of them did not even have Carbon Monoxide in their bloodstream afterall:

    http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/S-F-partygoers-cleared-of-CO-poisoning-4067370.php

Comments are closed.

Full name required to post. For full details, read our Policy